Wednesday, April 22, 2009

lunch break

Hubby and I have been house sitting for his aunt's while she's on holidays with her family. It is so much fun, and a nice glimpse into the future (we currently live with my parents). We are so excited and eager for the day we have finally saved up enough to move out on our own.

In some ways it feels like we're doing things backwards. Most couples move out together then possibly get married and have kids (or kids then marriage), where as we dated for seven years before getting engaged and marrying three months after that. But I love our quirky relationship and I can't imagine life with anyone else. Hooray for highschool sweethearts!

I've got a few projects I hope to show in the future once we're back home and I have my camera handy. I've taken up knitting again since it's almost winter. I've really neglected my creative side for the last few months due to christmas and getting married, glad to be getting into it again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow awesome what part of NZ did you stay in?
    We went to Aussie for our honeymoon, so we did a swap! Went to Melbourne and completely fell in love with the place.

    ReplyDelete