Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a little march shopping




I find myself to be a bit frugal when buying things for myself. But like any girl I do have those few guilty pleasures I indulge in every now and then, and good old Frankie magazine is definitely one of them! I also picked up a few items I'd had my eye on for a while: a soft vintage-pink-peach coloured nail polish (Sportsgirl) and beret (Dotti), and cute ceramic bird tea-candle stands from Target which has such lovely homewares that I keep falling in love with! Last but not least, my first Etsy purchase was from magicqueen: a bronze camera necklace and silver binocular necklace. I'm a happy little cookie!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love everything about this post! eep! Frankie my fav! Beret is just lovely, you must take a photo of you wearing it! eep esp in time for autumn/winter! I need to start wearing my beret again! those camera necklaces, binoculars are just gorgeous! I have a camera brass necklace similar to that too also from Etsy! :)

    lovely,

    Have a marvellous weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete