Monday, April 12, 2010

past few days

I've been sick with a chest infection/flu for the last week. It seems like it's hit me a lot harder than past years now that I'm pregnant, my lungs felt bruised every time I coughed! Not fun. But I am taking baby-safe antibiotics and am slowly recovering. Time spent in bed has been passed with the first season of Gossip Girl (which was entertaining enough), reading Nana and my favourite magazines from New Zealand: Your Home & Garden and World Sweet World. I wish they were available in Australia! Especially since these are much more suited to my taste than most of the home renovation magazines here; most of them cover only country or unaffordable-modern styles. Except Real Living, which I find is great with tips & tricks and has an affordable diy approach which I plan to apply when decorating our new home in the future. And I am seriously counting down the days till we move out, only a few more weeks and I cannotwait&amsoexcited!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen these magazines but World Sweet World reminds me of ReadyMade: http://readymade.com/ It is one of my favorite magazines along with Real Simple: http://www.realsimple.com/

    I'm checking out your links as we speak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading magazines from other countries :) You always get a different angle on how things are done, even the advertising is different! I wonder if anyone would want to do a magazine swap?

    ReplyDelete