Friday, February 19, 2010

yummy baking goodness

Image from frankie.com.au. Get your own copy here.

I have been a fan of Frankie Magazine since their first issue back in Oct/Nov 2004. Each issue is beautifully designed with lots of white space and a mishmash of modern-yet-crafty illustrations and photographs. Frankie doesn't bombard you with the latest celebrity gossip nor the next fashion craze you cannot afford, but has remained faithful to staying "smart, funny, sarcastic, friendly, cute, rude, arty, curious and caring".

So when Frankie released their yummy baking cookbook "Afternoon Tea" I just had to buy it! Which I did, about two years ago. Being a lazy sort of person by nature, I hadn't really attempted more than two or three recipes in this book. Until now, where I will attempt to work my way through the entire list of recipes. Idea taken from the movie 'Julie & Julia'.

No comments:

Post a Comment