Wednesday, March 17, 2010

just a quickie

Life has been amazing lately, I feel so blessed! I can't wait to share it with you all. Unfortunately we've gone over our download limit so the internet is s-l-o-w and frustrating to even try to view my reader to catch up on all those lovely blogs I follow, let alone trying to upload anything of my own. So I've resorted to posting from my iPhone. Here's a preview of what's to come (hopefully by next week):
• A couple of yummy baking photos
• Etsy buy from magicqueen
• Weekend away celebrating my one year anniversary with hubby

3 comments:

  1. download limit?! I never heard of such a thing until I moved to Alaska lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe Australia is still in the dark ages when it comes to internet speeds, download limits, etc? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! It's kind of crazy! When I lived in Texas I only paid $50 bucks for great internet with unlimited downloads and data. When I moved to Alaska, I have to pay pretty much $100 for the same thing!

    ReplyDelete