Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sleepy owlette


Gentle Raindrop is no more. Welcome to Sleepy Owlette! Some may wonder why the sudden name change, especially since it means that anyone that may have been following me will no longer know where I am... That was a risk I took, and besides, other than the newly added "Followers" widget on the side I wouldn't have had any idea anyone was reading this other than myself and the few that left comments. So to those that did I have tried to reconnect by leaving new comments on their lovely blogs. Hope that helps, and thanks to all the lovely people that actually read my ramblings!

Anyhow, the reason I decided to change blog name was due to a sleepless night, thinking of all the fun the future holds when my little bundle of joy arrives. My hubby and I are sooo completely excited. Any time the baby kicks and I let him know so he can try to feel with his hand on my belly, we get completely googly-eyed and mushy and that "I'm so happy right now I could cry" look in our eyes. Since finding out about the baby, I have bought only one piece of clothing so far. This is not without effort, and the fact that we're waiting till the birth to find out if it's a girl or boy has actually been helpful, if frustrating. So in essence, the name change is in honour of our baby. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the name and look! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, thanks for the message on google friend connect I think? Lol, I have not really figured out how to use it! Still learning! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, I love the baby onesie! Your blog name and blog are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! :)

    @Jenn I have no idea how the google friends connect works either! But thought it wouldn't hurt to try make friends, right? xo

    ReplyDelete